WISE Immigration and Study Services Opens K to 12 Program Pathways for Young Filipinos
Even at a young age, we have always dreamt of going to places where grasses are greener. Fortunately for us and the generations to come, the K to 12Program was implemented last 2013 for young Filipinos to be gradually at par with international education standard.
According to the official gazette of the Philippine government, the K to 12 Program covers Kindergarten and 12 years of basic education (six years of primary education, four years of Junior High School, and two years of Senior High School-SHS). This is to provide sufficient time for mastery of concepts and skills, develop lifelong learners, and prepare graduates for tertiary education, middle-level skills development, employment, and entrepreneurship.
In line with this new curriculum, WISE Immigration and Study Services took the opportunity to help young Filipino students achieve their dreams through educating them with different pathways to take.
You now have the opportunity to continue your studies in Canada even at a young age!
In association with The Canadian Association of Public Schools – International (CAPS-I) – a non-profit association comprised of publicly-funded school districts/boards. CAPS-I schools set the standard for quality international student programs in Canada for various grade levels (5-18 years old) ranging from elementary school through to high school graduation.
CAPS-I schools offer:
- Opportunities for students to study short or long term from elementary school through high school
- High-quality educational programs in all public schools
- Highly qualified, government-certified teachers (many with master’s degree or doctoral diploma)
- Internationally recognized high school graduation diplomas
- Proven success in the development of English language skills
- Integration and learning alongside Canadian students
- Modern, well-equipped schools and classrooms
- On-going school and district-based support for international students
- Comprehensive orientation programs for students and,
- Extensive selection of both academic and optional courses
- Counseling regarding graduation requirements and post-secondary opportunities
- Carefully screened, caring host families
With the efforts of WISE Immigration and Study Services, Miss Rhudeza Mae Barbosa – a charming lady from Leyte got her Study Visa approved under the K-12 program. Now, she’s in the Northwest Territories of Canada attending at École St. Patrick High School; experiencing Canadian lifestyle, making life-long friends, and is slowly building her young career with Canadian education as her stepping stone for success.
What are you waiting for? Be one of our next successful young students to go to Canada!