Do you already have an employment offer in Canada?

Canadian employers are allowed to hire foreign workers to work in Canada. For the reason that there are no Canadian workers or permanent residents available to do the job. Hence, employers apply for an LMIA or Labour Market Impact Assessment. It is an employer-specific work permit required before hiring a foreign worker. The LMIA is provided to the worker to submit with his application for a work permit. This permit is issued for one year if granted.

If you have a positive LMIA from a Canadian employer, you can apply for a work permit immediately. We can help you with the process.

Inquire about this Service

Back to list