Do you have plans to visit Canada?

If you don’t plan to stay permanently in Canada, you can apply for a tourist or temporary visitor visa. This visa allows you to enter and visit Canada for up to six months. You can travel around the country and visit any of its tourist spots since you have permission to do so. You will also need this permit if you visit Canada for meetings, symposiums, or other business matters. This permit takes a few months to process since you must complete the documents and undergo a process.

We can help you process your permit.

Inquire about this Service