Are you planning to invite your parents or grandparents to your convocation?

Canada continues to give importance to family reunification. That is why they are enhancing their super visa programs. You can invite your parent or grandparent to travel to Canada to join you at your convocation. They need to apply for a super visa to join you in Canada. This permit grants an individual up to 10 years of stay in Canada with multiple entry privileges. This permit takes a few months to process since you must complete the documents and undergo a process.

We can process the application for your family.

Inquire about this Service