If you wish to pursue an international certificate, diploma, degree, or post-graduate degree in Canada, check your eligibility.

If you enrolled at a DLI in Canada, you must apply for a study permit and a visa. A study permit is not a visa. It is a document that allows students from outside Canada to study at a DLI in Canada. Most international students need a study permit. Application for a study permit is encouraged before going to Canada.

You may also need a visa or an eTA (electronic travel authorization). Once granted a study permit, you will be issued a visa or an eTA. Make sure that you have prepared the necessary documents before you apply.

We can help you with your visa application.

Inquire about this Service