Do you wish to stay longer in Canada to complete your studies or pursue another program?

If you are an international student pursuing your studies in a Designated Learning Institution while in Canada, you are eligible for a study permit. This document allows you to stay in Canada to enjoy studying and working there. However, your study permit has an expiration. Hence, you must extend your study permit to stay longer in Canada.

Extending your study permit maintains your student status and privilege to continue studying and working in Canada. You must apply for an extension at least two to three months before the expiration. This early application saves you from trouble. Furthermore, you will conveniently continue your stay while waiting for the approval of the extension.

We can help you process the extension of your study permit.

Inquire about this Service

Back to list