Do you want to sponsor your spouse or family to go to Canada?

If you are an international student or a work permit holder in Canada, you are eligible to do so. You can have your spouse apply for an Open Work Permit, provided they meet the conditions.

Similar to a Temporary Foreign Worker in Canada, an Open Work Permit Holder is also eligible to gain relevant Canadian Work Experience that will eventually be a crucial qualification to become a permanent resident in Canada.

Find out how you can sponsor your spouse or family member.

Inquire about this Service