Do you want to sponsor your spouse to join you in Canada?

If you are seeking to sponsor your spouse to come to Canada, you will need to submit an application. You can sponsor a spouse, a common-law partner, or a conjugal partner. Furthermore, as a sponsor, you need to make sure that you sign an undertaking and that you can provide financial support to your principal applicant.  There are other conditions to consider to qualify as a sponsor. The applicant also has requirements to meet to be considered for approval.

If you’re sponsoring a spouse or partner, any dependent children should be listed on their application forms. If you have more than one child, you need to submit or file an application for each.

We can help you process this application.

Inquire about this Service

Back to list