If you are an international student who pursued your studies in a Designated Learning Institution while in Canada, you may be eligible for a Post Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) after completing a post-secondary program.

A PGWP allows students to work full-time and eventually gain Canadian work experience. A PGWP  holder can apply to the National Occupational Classification (NOC), which will be a crucial qualification to become a permanent resident of Canada.

We assist new and existing clients.

Inquire about this Service