Are you eligible for the federal skilled worker program in Canada?

If you have work experience that allows you to qualify for a job in Canada, then try to be assessed for eligibility under the said program. The Federal Skilled Worker program manages applications through the Express Entry system. Potential candidates must meet the requirements such as work experience, education, language ability, etc. With the FSW program, you can immigrate to Canada permanently. Moreover, you can apply with your spouse/partner and dependent children.

Canada is looking into welcoming more skilled workers to support its economy. Thus, let us help you assess your eligibility for the program.

Inquire about this Service