Do you want to help a family member or a friend visit Canada?

If your family member or friend wants to visit Canada, they must apply for a permit outside the country before entering the country. For your family member or friend to apply for a visa, you can provide them a letter of invitation as a supporting document for their application. They just need to prepare the proper documents for them not to experience delays or problems during their application. This permit takes a few months to process since you must complete the documents and undergo a process.

Let us assist you in processing the application for your family or friend.

Inquire about this Service