Do you want to have your foreign degree, diploma, or certificate verified for a Canadian equivalent?

We can help you assess your foreign credentials for them to be applicable as an additional point for your immigration application in Canada. You will comply with the necessary documents. Then, we can assess your credentials for you. We can do the Educational Credential Assessment.  Once you receive your ECA report, you may look for a job. However, you may know your eligibility for a specific occupation level or a license to practice a regulated profession. An ECA does not guarantee you the job that you want or expect to have. On the one hand, it can help you look for occupation in Canada and add points to your immigration eligibility as a skilled worker.

Let us assess your credentials now.

Inquire about this Service