Do you want to include an independent child in your application?

If you are applying to come to Canada to study, work, or live, you may include a dependent child or dependent children on your application. One may be a dependent,  provided that the child meets the conditions of a dependent child as required, such as age limit and documents. However, the requirements vary depending on your application, study, work, or visit. Your dependent must apply for a study permit, work permit, or tourist visa. This dependent may be an accompanying or non-accompanying child. Moreover, it can be a biological, adopted, or common-law child.

Let us help you process the application for your child.

Inquire about this Service